Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog for Attached At The Hip, my online store through CafePress.

Attached At The Hip sells primarily advocacy clothing, stickers, buttons, etc. with logos that promote attachment parenting ideals such as breastfeeding, baby wearing, gentle discipline, natural birthing and more.

I also offer some non-AP logos for announcing an expected baby (I'm going to be a big brother/sister shirts) and crunchy/granola attire for mamas and the whole tree-hugging family. In addition, there are shirts for domestic "divas" and "goddesses."

I will use this blog to post updates regarding new merchandise offered in the store, new designs, new specials and coupons so be sure to check back often! :-)

Thanks for stopping by. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home